Branch to branch router/PC based VPN
This solution is used to connect 2 or 3 branches/sites using 2 Linux based computers. A Linux based VPN server is set up on either side of the network so that data flows seamlessly between the 2 branches/sites. Ideally for ADSL to ADSL VPNS.
The cost is a once off installation and the only monthly cost is from your ISP (data bundles).Cost is R5000 excl vat for installation plus travel. A PC is also required for this installation which can be supplied by us or yourselves.
Some useful features of the VPN we offer:
- Multiple VPN servers can be set up for failover and load balancing.
- Snatting so as to stop the need for individual routing to be setup.
- Works on static or dynamic IP.
- Specific IP address can be assigned to specific users so users can be supported remotely.
- TCP or UDP
- Ports can be changed which allows it to be more flexible.
If you are battling to find a configuration that works for you, give us a try as we have succeeded where many others have failed.